Monday 8 April 2013

Care For Some Bullshit??

I hate sleep.
And I hate myself when I sleep. And then I saw this video...it said;"If you truly want something truly,you need to want it more than you want to sleep". BIG mistake.....Not exactly!
I always hated helplessly losing half my life to inactivity,not being able to do things you want(Yeah my FINGER to all those You-need-atleast-6-hours-of-sleep-in-a-day mongers).

I consider myself a creature of passion. I am in search of something that I may be willing to give my sleep,even my life away for. I am not happy doing what I am doing right now....perhaps nowhere close. I remember Steve Jobs in his TED talk at Stanford(If I remember correctly...). He said something like this-"If I wake up everyday,and dn't feel good,and if this has been happening for a while,I need to change something."
I fel worse thinking that every moment that passes by me,irrespective of me doing what I want or not,I move closer to my end.....yess!!!! Precisely as we all do. However cliched this notion may be,you are bound to think on these lines when you see 5 fellows in your (quite literally) surroundings meet untimely death. Okay let me not dwell on that for too long..but few things get to you a lo more than you think they do.

 So I have a presentation tomorrow,for which I am yet to start preparing(I am a hardcore procrastinator,I admit!!), my end semester examination in about a day more than a week,annnd most importantly,summer vacations in about 20 days,which I drrrrreadfulllllllllly look forward to!!!!

By the way,my past one week hasn't gone all good,and I don't blame anyone for that(I make it a point to never blame anyone if I am not feeling good because......aarrrgo fuck yourself....) Thing is,If you are a cynic,you may be thinking -"This guy is a nutt!! doesn't do his work.....cries around writing a blog 'n' stuff,Yeah BIGSHOT JERK". Well,I say,for one thing,you might as well be right,but I am happy to write/type along as long as I want to,or atleast till the time the inside of my brain starts blinking red ,flashing some sort of message/warning that looks like.....WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! TIME LEFT FOR PRESENTATION-12 HOURS. YOU ARE SCREWED!!! which quite frankly is exacty the scene I see inside my head....

Hmmm....I guessss it is time to start preparing for that presentation.....
Fuck!!! There's only 12 hours remaining!!!
I guess i found precisely what I would be losing my sleep for,at least till tomorrow!!!
Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment