Tuesday 28 May 2013

Few things,very quickly..

No useless yapping today..
I promised myself that I shall write a post everyday. It is not being fulfilled so far and I am not happy about the same. Eeeeja
Firstly,when someone writes something,how can he/she be so sure that the person reading the same matter is visualizing the same things that the writer is having in mind,given that the person writing is pretty adept at conveying his thoughts with great clarity? Now I obviously am mot talking about myself here. Am I now?
Second. This one is about time. There is some sort of desperation within about losing time. It is absolutely painful to lose a moment doing something mindless. To the extent,I sit on the pot with a book in hand. Doing anything for any amount of time that involves no participation/involvement of my own,like standing in a queue(who decided to spell this word the way it is spelled),sitting in a bus for 2 hours in the last row,where you can't read nor sleep, is proving to be very frustrating. I skipped the bus trip altogether. I'd rather run to places I want to reach,if they are in a 10 km radius...

Thrid-This one is slightly a 'feel good' sort of a thing.
There are two things. One is when someone loses faith in you.The other is when they completely trust you. Strange thing is..the way the two things feel are strikingly similar,apart from subtle things of course. And when you realize that your situation is the latter,when you know that you have your back covered,there's someone standing there to keep you steady,the sense of elation you feel inside is absolutely incomparable.Thanks pappa!(definitely hope he doesn't see this..)

Fourth-Seniors.If you are fortunate,you get good friends in your college. If your luck is on a roll,you get to meet amazing people. You aspire to become a better person after knowing these blokes. They may have been in your position sometime. When you realize that there may be another incoming 'batch' of people who might actually look up to you similarly,you feel like doing a lot more than the most you can.

Fifth-Overdoing. This one's more about me. I know that I have this problem. My zeal to do something takes over..Then I wake up in the morning thinking..What the hell happened yesterday. You are constantly in a situation where you risk looking like a pig.And chances of efforts backfiring are verrrrrrrrrry high.But if you pull it off,you feel like an adrenaline junkie.And it feels great.

I guess it should have been few too many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment