Friday 31 May 2013

Have you felt it yet?

This is another of those posts which starts with the line "I have a problem".

I have a problem....it's kinetic energy..rather the excess of it that is stored in me. It is usually known by a term called Hyperactivity. I wanted to find out what the term actually means. So I did what we all do......Check the link below if you are inquisitive enough. Let me warn you that the only line on that entire ruddy page happens to be the first sentence..Rest all is BULL..

Checked it?Hopefully no...Thanks.
Here's the thing. Inactivity gets to me. Let's make the sentence a bit fancy.."I need to feel the blood rush around my body at 200 mph to feel alive"

QUESTION TIME!!!
 
When was the last time you felt your heart?? Yeah now don't give me the crap that you kept your finger on your wrist and somehow magically found your pulse or something..
Someone told me this sometime in my childhood(the finger on the wrist thing,or feeling your jugular)...
The jugular thing worked. I could never figure out my pulse on my wrist. For a while,I felt I was heartless....Hmm..Naive little kid..
No,but really,when was it that you felt your heart without doing all the gimmicky tricks on yourself?
If you have,and if you do it often,you know how addictive it is..
The thing the size of my/your fist(roughly) throbs like a freaking drum!
Take any gloomy day. Do something that will make you sweat in 2 minutes. Stand still and concentrate on what's going on inside. Trust me,if you want,you can feel your heartbeat on your finger tips.It seems you can even control it to an extent.Okay,no more deeper knowledge for any higher purpose.. Go feel Mr.Pumper for a change!

2 comments:

  1. The post starts with "This is another of those posts...", technically.

    ReplyDelete