Tuesday 14 May 2013

To ladies..and other beautiful things

Standing instructions to reading these posts....
DO NOT!!! I repeat DO NOT SKIP THE STUFF IN THE BRACKETS,for two reasons...
1-You aren't reading this out loud..I mean,if you are reading this loud,youuu should stop.
STATUTORY WARNING: The following may contain pieces of adult vocabulary(abuses basically),no offences meant,obviously.
2-You miss half the stuff(quite literally)
3-Babe,It's going to be a lonnnnnng ride :P
4-As usual,please do pardon me for minor grammatical nuances.I am working on it.

I couldn't choose a better time to write this blog. Not a better time because...I just felt like using that line I guess... I only go about typing stuff when there's this presssssing need for me to somehow express how I feel as "Jo bhi main,Kehna chahu,Barbaad kare,Alfaaz mere"(My words fuck up stuff that I intend to say)
Anyways,this post is dedicated to something we seldom do. Appreciate,And other obvious things.
I have this very volatile mind,more like restless,errr even reckless mind...basically a devil's workshop.Nothing works when it should(later on why I mention such an impertinent matter of fact...okay there's nothing more on it later!!) I am still working on how I co-related a devil's workshop to how my mind doesn't work and currently have no explanation for the same.
Cutting straight to the crap!!!

I have this problem(I am pretty sure I am not alone here).For some reason,I am totally incapable of conveying my feelings to anything human,unless via some medium of this sort.
Here's the thing. Look,If you have been told something good about yourself by someone(other than the thing in the mirror),wouldn't you feel happy?? I would well be sailing 18 fathoms above cloud 9 if someone even remotely hinted any appreciation in my direction.(DO NOT ASK WHY 18 FATHOMS AND NOT SOME *&£$ FATHOMS!!!)
I was travelling to my grandparents' in a train. I was mindlessly looking around,no place to sit,totally jobless,somehow hoping for the journey to get over..And then,my glance hits this face. From the very microsecond I saw this person(you ever get that feeling of seeing something before actually seeing it?? that sort of feeling),I knew what I saw was absolutely beautiful.
There wasn't a thing about the face that stood out,very simple,no part/feature that makes say an 'Angelina Jolie type' face beautiful. She was about my mom's age but that doesn't stop either my mom or the lady from being beautiful. Seriously,age won't come in the way of beauty!!Wrinkles or no wrinkles!!Either you are beautiful,orrr........you are beautiful in another way!
Coming back,so I was so desperate to tell this lady how beautiful she was. I have another issue.This one isn't a problem,it is something I am very proud of. Somehow,conventional beauty doesn't get to me.Okay,that is my way of rephrasing what my friends say "You have a weird choice...."
And yeah,we all know what happened to the train lady story... I didn't tell her(like many a times before),and sort of lost my chance to make the lady smile,annnnnd also prevented myself from being called a weirdo!! NOW....how much better can it get??
A probable reason that also led me to  not tell the lady was the fact that.....my DAD was standing behind me!!!! You see how much better it gets??
Fortunately,by some stroke of luck,I happened to see a book in the lady's hand....Heee....Heee...Heee....
If that is what you consider a devil's laugh,it is precisely what it is.
Why the "Heee....Heee...Heee...."??? The book she was reading was the same I had finished a week ago....
Heee....Heee...Heee....
Heee....Heee...Heee....
Heee....Heee...Heee....
Heee....Heee...Heee....
WWWWOKKKKAAAAYYYYY!!! Not funny enough. Let's get along. So I ask how she found the book,told her how I thought the book was,without her asking of course :D ,she luckily had a similar opinion about the book(now I love reading even more!!!). Here's the bummer,seconds after I barely struck up a broken conversation with her,...........................................her station came.  .  .  .  .  .  .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Forever lonely......... :'-'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
Fellows at google!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeasssssssssssseeee add a button for emoticons!!!! THE POSTS BECOME TOOOOO DRY!!!!!!
Hmmmmm....there was this onnnnnne upside..just ONE upside to all this. The lady and her friend(whom I noticed at the time when they were getting down) offered their seats to us,(POPsicle and me,and yeah,I usually don't call my dad POPsicle,sounds cool though)

To my horror,this is not the first time I missed out on appreciating another homo sapien.This very day,oh,now yesterday,my house helper got her kid girl home for some reason,I mean,cute little thing...I was watching some cooking show,the girl hid somewhere behind,wondering what I was watching(perverts,STAY AT BAY!!),I kept watching.If you have realized,kids have this positive field around them(I feel like an octagenarian when I write this),you feel this anywhere nearby and you go *BLING!*,smiley face!! Best thing is,you give them a smile,they bloody well give back a bigger one,unlike the 'grown ups',at whom if you give a genuine smile,you may hear a murmur 'weirdo' five seconds later. They will even question your happiness...
Back to the kid. So the kid and her mother were leaving,and my mom mentioned that it was the kid's D-day.... I mean B-day....Wake up sleeping beauty!!!!
I so badly wanted to shake the kid's hand,and probably even sing to her(errrr...probably not that part),I mean somehow wish her a happy birthday and see an innocent smile(seriously a rare sight..).
It's so easy to make a kid feel special!!
And all I fuckkkkking did was.......let her go....Verrrrrrry Happenning Life of Mine(Hmm.. sounds like a good title for my autobiography,'auto' because only I will be the one reading it....orrrr mayyyybe not.Fingers crossed)

About the train lady,I 'kind-of' do not count my dad's presence as THE big deterrent. Just that that day,I didn't have the balls!!!
You know that feeling that you get of slamming your face hard with your palms when you create a blunder??(very well illustrated in cartoons).That is exactly how I felt in both cases above..Okay more so in 'The case of the Train Lady'(Wow,that sounded like a Sherlock Holmes story!!)
I mean FUCK!!! I didn't ask her name!! All right All right I am 'Over exaggerating'..but jussst maybe,rather hopefully people won't consider you a weirdo if you appreciate them upfront.
There are another many cases when this has happened to me. There have been numerous people(honestly,mostly being women) whom I genuinely appreciate,not necessarily for aesthetic reasons,and....as you guessed,I HAVEN'T TOLD THEM!!!!

So how I want to end this is........If you want to tell someone something,TELL IT!
Why?? Here's why...
1-You discover you have the balls to do something more than half the remaining of your kind can't(luckily,I have felt this a few countable times too,trust me,it feels great!!)
2-You make it a lot easier,and a lot less weirder to show your gesture of appreciation publicly.
3-You mostly will make someone smile(if not blush...)

To all the people I wanted to say 'You're beautiful',if/not I have said this, YOU ARE
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!  And if I haven't told you this...then I am an A-R-S-E-H-O-L-E. Hmmmm...I guess you can't get the 'B-E-A-UTIFUL' effect with ARSEHOLE.... Sad shit....



2 comments:

  1. Made me laugh, but yeah you really need to work 'more' on your grammatical nuances. :-)

    ReplyDelete