Monday 20 May 2013

Idea!

This one is actually  surprisingly short. I can see you thanking me already.
I purposely didn't want to keep a raunchy title for this one.
For good(hopefully),I have decided to stop swearing.
For a change I will be subtle.

I am unable to recollect the source of this quote(it was some poem I guess)
"An idea is like a train.If you don't catch it,(err...this is the tricky part now...)you'll miss it!!"
Yeah! Very profound,specially the second half..
I would like to rephrase the above quote to suit the more unsettled mind.
An idea is like a train's compartment. So if you are like me who misses trains very often,START REACHING THE STATION A BIT BEFORE THE TRAIN ARRIVES.I was lying about being subtle!!! Got the joke?? Got it?? Got it?? heh??

No comments:

Post a Comment