Sunday 5 May 2013

I suck at math.

The world likes heroes...What they like more is to see a hero fall.....
Okay one more....
You either die a hero....or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain...
I figured out that I suck at mathematics...annnd i suck at spelling too(I mean look at my spelling of 'and' :P..............Not exactly,I spelled  villain as villian) SUCKS!!!
Never mind the movie phrases.They are the discrepancies in my thought process.. NO!!!!
Look,If you live a life where you are not the hero/heroine of the movie called YOUR LIFE,trust me,YOUR LIFE SUCKS!!!!!(Get the double meaning?? huh?? Do you??) Much more than mine even if my math is worse than yours..annd spelling too!!!

Back to the topic...
I remember,hopefully you do too(unless of course you suffer from dementia) that the first subject,our parents(specially dads) asked us for now...however old you are,subtract 4 years from your life and count till you did graduation...that is about...ummmm what 17-18 years is,"How much did you get in mathematics??"...and soon came the next question..."What was the class highest??"
Ha....Ha....Ha......................................................................Ha...(Okay I should stop trying to imitate the Joker,can't help it though.)
So If you happen to "sucksessfully" read through all the stuff in the brackets,I don't know maybe try to see if you can remember what the title of this post was...........
Okkkayy....now seriously serious...hmmm........
I totally get it,I mean sort of,in parts....so if there are 100 parts,I may get like 2/3 or maybe 4.
Mathematics(atleast scoring in the subject) makes you look like a fucking genius!!
If you flunked in 3 of 6 of your subjects,and you ace math,you are like THE MAN/WOMAN(phew,so much to not sound sexist...)
I personally don't have anything against mathematics.As a matter of fact,I love mathematics. It is one of the few things you run into in probably every field in life. It is sort of omnipresent. If I believed in god,I'd say god would be mathematics..I mean that's is all I have picked up from my 'god believing' friends. No offence whatsoever.

Something about mathematics really makes you look cool and intellectual....annnd...err nerdy annnd  go feel free to add your own adjectives.
Yeah,I mean so much of scientific research has gone onto checking which part of your grey matter lights up like a Christmas tree when you solve a math problem as it involves n+1 amount of cognitive skills to power through a problem...blah....blah...blah..
I mean no sarcasm(for a change) but it is something hard to imagine how we naturally evolved ways to  solve....stufff....ENOUGH!!!

I shall tell you something that will make most readers of this post verry happpppy....
I feel pretty sure I am going to flunk this times mathematics exam of my end semester..Screw it!!!!
Quite frankly speaking,all this rant of mine comes from the guilt of the above highly probable reality.
I somehow learnt it the hard way to not give a fuck about stuff I can do nothing about.I might sound delusional but it's not that I don't understand the subject. I understand stuff in class,I answer the teacher's questions(correctly),I sit in front of the class to ensure that I don't nod off in this particcccular subject. I also happen to realize that I take these precautions to not disappoint my dad when the same repetitive questions come my way...but then exams come and I go ....POOF....All the air I put so painstakingly into the balloon,comes out of the backside(of the balloon). I just can't see  how some fellows get not a word,thy get hold of the procedure,vomit it onto the answer sheet and Woalah!! Chamatkaar Tauu!!!(Miracle,Uncle!!!)
I obviously don't mean that for the majority,but this crowd is definitely not a minority.
Eh...never mind.I don't know why,there has been a deluge of people,books,talks and another dozen things that have convinced me that I do not want a desk job.I definitely  have no clue whatsoever what I am going to do after my graduation,and It kills me to see people so convinced of what they want to do in life...or maybe I am taking it all too seriously...orrrrrr mayyyyybe not. I am so freaking confused!!! Too much of uncertainity...too much to do....too short a life and while I type this,I feel like a complete arsehole!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment