Saturday 25 May 2013

Is it that hard??

For the past over 2 hours, I have been..well writing and...thinking about a bunch of things..
Hell with it!! My mind is simply torn in pieces!! I am to fill this questionnaire having a few questions(Oh,since when did questionnaires start having questions in them??) Yeah,clearly the questions have gotten o me. Actually it is more like the profoundness of the questions that happens to have gotten to me.
When we're kids,we are asked stuff like 'What do you want to be when you grow up?' or maybe someone asks you a simple addition problem(the guy's a freaking nerd,the one who asked you the math problem..).You answer it correctly,you get a pat on the back,maybe if the nerd's carrying a chocolate,that too. Your parents are not able to breathe out of happiness,and you think your I.Q. surpasses that of Einstein and everything goes happily (mind the lack of 'ever after') until the same humble question 'what you want to do after growing up' comes in front of you in a slightly altered way 'What are you passionate about in your life'. Now this is a trick question.. Here's the trick..You are asked this question...AFTER you turn into the supposed 'grown up'...
That's like this... If you are a minister under a dictatorship,and the king/ruler asks you how long it will take (practically of course) to implement a particular policy,let us take this 'practically possible' time as about 6 months. Now the ruler tells you to consider today,i.e. the day he orders the policy implementation,as the last day of that ruddy practical 6 month time frame. You go like.."Shit,We're in deep shit!!"
We know that If you want to live at least a 'Happily TEMPORARILY after' life,you need to make your passion your work. So basically I wasted a complete line/sentence telling you what everyone knows.
But if you happen to know what EXACTLY your passion/s in life is/are in superb clarity,then before I write my favorite line(in a minute..),I bow to you,your excellency..But then "I shall" also "find you,and kill you!!!"(Speciallly of you're under 21) Howwww??? Howww?? How do you pull this off?
I obviously decided to spare your life if you are reading this..
If I want to answer the question without slightest prudence,I will honestly say I am passionate about being famous,YES I am cocky while I say that,YES I am abbbbsolutely sounding nuts,and frankly I don't have a clue of how I shall/will become famous.
This brings me to 2 words that I have been procrastinating to use for the longest time ever..

POSITIVE PRESSURE
I realized that what I write is actually an inner response to publicly announce my intentions to the world. You see,If you leave your thought to yourself in that tiny corner of that brain of yours,you always have a choice of forgetting that thought,of telling it a nice little TATA,and strangulating it till it dies. To the outside world,your thought never existed. When you announce the thought to the universe,you want to work towards your goal a lot more instead of the usual case that obviously happens a lot more...Not that the world may care,but some external attack is a lot more likely.Post inception,it is an intrinsic tendency of every organism to protect it's best interests. So you protect your ideas,hopefully nurture it and,it eventually grows into 'the' big coconut tree(Life or a part of it,lived in Kerala has it's own quirks I see..)
This surely has it's downsides,but what doesn't?

And what I am shooting for right now,are ideas...Ideas worth spreading,or the people who can be the vehicle for this idea.Maybe,as the saying goes,'An Idea can change your life'...Yeah,mine's round the corner I suppose,or desperately hope..
I desperately want to write a book of my own,and not of the self-help variety!! I can see how badly I am boring myself.This is all about I,the Me and the Myself every how! Amen..
Anyone around?? I am feeling pukishly insane by the way!! Helllllowwwwww!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This feels like a conversation with the girl you have a huge crush on/are madly in love with(trust me,this feeling,I know for sure)...It's like,you think about a thousand things that you have in mind that you want to tell her,and when the time comes to yap,you can't open your mouth!!
The feeling sucks,I tell you!!
In the mean time,if possible,let me know how you answer the damn question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment