Wednesday 29 May 2013

Revelation 2013...

This ain't a sadder rip-off of the 'greatest book' ever written in Indian history by 'THE ONE'(Err isn't that Neo from The Matrix trilogy?? Apparently no..), 'THE ONLY' dude who somehow has figured out What Young India Wants.... How did he know?? I am 21..I mean I am er...young(Yeah I just figured that out now),I am an Indian,annnnd I have no clue what so ever what I want... Let's quit the usual bull okay?

I often have mood swings that resemble a sinusoidal curve... So technicality kept aside,I have a sinus issue. This is resembling stuff that comes out from the backside of a huge thing with two horns...SSMMMOKE!...Yeah,you got me,the 'thing'  is the truck of a farmer from Punjab...(Even I am wondering why he has 2 hons instead of one..) MOVING ON...
Yeah so the sine curve.. Sometimes it just so happens that the lower part of the curve gets to me real bad. Now I...figured out a way to bend around this curve..  
Think of the worst that could happen in your situation. If you are coming out alive on the other side, until you forgot to look left,then right,and then left again while crossing the road, and someone on the road,sitting in a car,or even better,the Punjabi truck waala wanted to teach you a lesson for not following safety precaution while crossing a road by ramming the truck into you.....you can be a bit happier than what you are..
I feel like the SUPER GURU of all unhappy folks. And after typing that previous line,I feel like shit! So imagine the worst,feel the BEST!! The only reason I happen to drop this advise is so that ,iffff, someone reads this,(someone forbid his/her misery) and finds me gloomy on a nice looking day,they can at least tell me that I am a hypocrite..
For some very mystical and Kung-fuey reason,I figure there ain't no use being sad. Reason??The next bloke cracking a 'Sardar' joke will send you Rolling On The Floor laughing...,If you are of the category who uses the  expression ROTFl  and wonder what it means...nevermind. To the remaining, all apologies for the verbosity,folks.

AAAArrrrghhhh!!! Almost forgot!!!(Thankfully before I got beaten up!) All references to Sardarjis' is purely in light context...What I write is as it is highly likely to be misconstrued...
As a matter of fact,by Sardarjis' ,there's a thing I'd like to share(Apart from simply pressing a button most often..)

Here goes...

A few friends visited Delhi on a Holiday
and they hired a Taxi and went around.
They were "Fortunate" to have a Taxi driven by a Sardar.
Unmindful, they went on cracking Sardar Jokes One after another.
The Sardar  was mindful of His Work only.
Occasionally he smiled too without making any comments.
 
At the end of their trip they looked at the meter and gave the Sardar the Money for which the Sardar replied:
"I don't want your money but instead you take this Rs 5"
surprised the friends asked :"Why"
"No.If you meet any Sardar Beggar on the streets pls donate this Rs 5 to him"
 
The friends said "It is True..they never ever saw a Sardar Beggar on the streets!"
 
Despite all the Jokes on them..they Work their way thro..
Others Joke their way somehow!

To all my turbaned friends..Paji,tussi great ho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment