Thursday 23 May 2013

It just gushes out!!!

Wow! I have been so successful in not making you think of a freakish orgasm! Oooh! 'ORGASM'!! Did I just utter some obnoxious word which isn't to be uttered in public? Just kidding!
It has been 3..umm 4 I guess days since I last wrote. So for the past 4 days,I have been making the world a better place to live in. You see,you feel absolutely great when you put yourself in a position that is so indispensable that *...err wait a minute...,okay this is super awkward...How in the universe do you manage to forget what you were about to say in the middle of the sentence?? Let's move on for now by putting a '*' where I left the sentence midway,so next time you see a '*',you know what just happened. I HAD AN AMNESIA ATTACK!! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!! Yeah..

It's been a while that I am uncontrollably banging my head around.Not that I remember the places I banged my head,but there is this crappy head ache that I have. Yeah. I just have a head ache I  guess. My fingers have been itching to write something. Anything!! It just so happens that apart from being someone desperate, I also happen to be the super human version of a procrastinator.
It's like if I were to do something, My body just finds a way to do anything but 'THE' something. You know what? I have seen too many people being too proud of themselves for being procrastinators.. NOW THAT!! sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger(Yay!!Hurray! I got the spelling of Schwarzenegger correct without looking for it in google!!!) looking like a fat arse instead of a beefcake,sitting on bicycle while trying to chase T-2000. By the way,If you haven't see Terminator,YOUR LIFE OFFICIALLY SUCKS!! You deserve a big huge certificate acknowledging your suckiness(does this word exist?)!!
Back to procrastination,by the way,human ability absolutely surprises me. I mean,
Every time I look in the mirror,
All these lines,on my face getting clearer..
The past is gonnnnne,
It went by,like dusk to dawn...
Isn't that the way,Everybody's got their dues in life to pay......
Err NO!!
You see,I have this innate ability to produce absolutely  meaningless pieces of text Consistently,Relentlessly let's go a step further..Ammmazingly! (No rotten tomatoes please..)
Yeah,This is my version of ...well CREATIVE EXPRESSION. Now..If you don't get this,"I shall find you..And then I shall kill you." And before I kill you,I will click a photograph of you holding a certificate that irrevocably pronounces you as the wife of...err..crap! It just has to happen when I am  completely in a mood to kick arse!! And then I look something like this...

And since I hate to be 'politically correct' I also realize that I might be on my way to getting a bullet put in my head..
Funny side up,now a bit of a sentimental part to the post....I mean,till when am I going to be 'the guy who tries to make you laugh...and miserably fails??' WHATT?? You don't laugh?? 







Again...Why so serious??

No comments:

Post a Comment