Wednesday 5 June 2013

Alrighty then..

Sometimes,there's this desperation to do something. But trouble is,you have no clue what to do. It feels like you are lying on the bed,badly wanting to sleep,and it's been a while since you are lying down.
There's something about people(other than Mary!)
Given the right ones you get exposed to,what they do,just won't let you sleep. Yes,it's called JEALOUSY!!! Surprisingly,the word jealousy also has in it the word 'lousy'. Now THAT sounded lousy! You see,Jealousy/Envy may be listed as one of the seven sins as per belief(definitely not my belief). But if one strives to improve,it is one of the quintessential forces that can keep you going till you want to,obviously if you only have the leash on it to not let you turn yourself into a complete bum!
Here's an example. There's this guy,whose blogs I follow. He announced his 5000th blog post. He posts about one/2(at max) a day.Basically he hit 5000 over a period of round about 8-9 years. 
Yes! it means two things..Either the fellow is jobless!!
Or..the more interesting part..He is super committed to writing.Mind you,in the past about 17-18 year,apart from blogs,the fellow seems to have written  about 12 books of his own.
The even more surprising thing is that,had I not read his announcement of the 5000th post,I certainly wouldn't be writing this.
Another realization I had is that,my laziness is only till the time I start to write. Once I start,I can't stop.As a matter of fact,before I started,I did not have words to write.
I am usually very concerned about the stuff/topic I want to write about.I randomly get urges in the middle of nowhere to write about THE most random topics that might pop into one's mind at any given point of time. The thought of public good goes out of the window,annnd 15 minutes down,I click the button 'Publish'.
A minute before,I was having the last line of this post in my head...Sorry,I forgot it..
I shall probably leave it with this thought(I know, I am going to finish this one too,and realise...OHH SHIT!! I forgot to write  some 'PQR'..)
Fight! Fight ! Fight!
PQR!

No comments:

Post a Comment