Sunday 30 June 2013

Revival

It is strange to be troubled by a need that isn't a necessity for survival but still leaves you completely frustrated if it has become close to a part of your daily routine. It has been two weeks that my laziness left the world to become a better place. As unbelievable as it may sound, not a single day went by when I wasn't nagged by my insides for the fact that I haven't let the contents of my head out. At first,I thought,what have I to lose? But slowly, the 'snowball-effect' came into life.
BRAINS IN THE BIN: Now this is the expression that comes to mind when I think of what I put myself through. In Shakespeare-is words, I actually cried(in my own head of course!)
"Where go thou, my mind?? I wish not thou art rest in my hind...."
It almost ended up being a low-point of my self-esteem curve. I actually plot this curve you know?? Goodness,I am truly bad at bluffing..
I'm going nowhere...
Somebody help me...Stayin' alaaaaaaiiiiiiivvvvvvee !!!!!!!!!!
Enough self beating! On with new posts...
Coming sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment