Sunday 16 June 2013

Faavicol

Music really changes the way you feel...
I have a penchant for lyrics. It is of the most ignored part of a song.
Laundiya pataenge miss call se..(I'll make the chick mine,using missed calls)
As cheap as most of the songs sound,they never the less manage to put a big wide grin on the face..
What I do no understand is that,when you laugh,people think why you are so happy. My moods haven't been any more ambivalent than they are now.
 When you are sad,they wonder why you are sad. It feels absolutely superb when you have your head phones on,you are laughing our of your mind,and you see that weird question mark on the face of onlookers. More than anything,sometimes it so happens that more than laughing because of the song,it is the expression on many a face that is hilarious.
And then,I give them the smile,that basically reinforces their belief in my eccentricity. It's fine with me.You either sob your life to death,or you choose to die laughing...
"Let's put a smile on that face"

No comments:

Post a Comment