Friday 7 June 2013

We all let it pass...


Thank me,this one's going to be short,until I have another bout of what I call..THE 'Idea attack'!!.
It is one of those things where your heart is all right,your head....well,it starts behaving like the heart..where instead of cloggy plaque,there are cloggy ideas  that crowd around...severely hampering your ability to think. Now,moving on...
VLC media player-
We all use this program/application to watch stuff.It is very versatile,plays a ton of video formats,even the high resolution stuff(which,if you are me,cannot play on your net-book without this ...) and a lot more of the technical jargon,which,fortunately I wouldn't dwell upon,given my considerations for the human race....
I noticed this quite a while ago(I am sure,many have) but WHY does this thing have volume to 200% ??? HUH??? 200%?? Again...WHY??? If anyone knows the answer to this,please tell me!!

Second thing...I by mistakenly put my right leg into my pants first,unlike the usual left leg...It was the weirdest feeling...not good,not bad...I was sort of stuck for a moment...Like,I am half way into the pants..and then I was like...NOW,WHAT DO I DO?? Needless to say,I was struck by the most enlightening thought in recent time...
The thought goes like this...."Dude,put your other leg in...."
-_-  ....

No comments:

Post a Comment