Sunday 16 June 2013

Trance

The past two days have gone by like a blur. It feels like you are there in your head,despite you aren't. I am not under the influence,but it feels no different,it seems, as I am yet to get under the influence.. What if you have a reason to stand atop the tallest point on earth and shout out in anger? Firstly,will anyone hear it? What if instead,you are staring into the dark...trying to sleep,and all you do for the longest while is toss and turn around,as inactivity won't let you sleep?
You can't name your reasons. Everyone around you knows it. Just that the thought of uttering the reason keeps them quiet. To say what is in your head is meant to be impolite. Silence is golden. And you smile,when what you ought to do is vent out. There was this lady I heard talking,who said, our brain is not ready for this time,when things are best kept in a bottle. I feel like a teenager with my hormones pushing me the wrong way. I look out of the window,I see 52 shades of grey. I know that what I do is not the best way to do it when I am facing 75 keys instead of a punching bag. Maybe I'll sleep it over. Till then,I wait for sleep to come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment