Tuesday 11 June 2013

Aye Uncle!!

Uncle..The dude whom you can't call anything else.He ain't young enough that you can call him an older brother,you don't like addressing the fellow as 'sir'..too formal,and English just doesn't have a consortium of words to address a male, who is either next of kin or neither so,unlike most other languages. So if nothing comes into mind, UNCLE it is. Yes,in our own surroundings,Bhaiyya always comes handy. But then even Salman Khan says..."Please,don't call me BHAI."
Besides,where I live,thee is something people have against 'bhaiyyas'. Not that they have a very relevant point in the following sentence,but it isn't that technically correct to call a 65 year old taxi/autorickshaw driver 'bhaiyya' no??
Aye UNCLE! UNCLE!! You have a message....or something like "UNCLE!! Why aren't you picking up the phone??" A while ago,I heard this as a message and caller tune on one of my older cousin's cellphone. It was this ugly childish persistent voice,the sort that would make your mornings hell,were they to be your alarm tone. Some piece of work. Strangely enough,the thing actually doubles you up,the moment the phone rings. Anyhow,at least that is a way how these folks smile for a while during the whole day.I sure hope they forget to put the phone on silent during a very important meeting...... Heeeeeee...

Now,there's tragedy to this post.
I was travelling in a train. There was this bunch of teenagers(while typing this,I actually feel like a complete uncle!!!) Yeah,I overshot my 'teenage' by 2 years now...but I feel no different than when I was 12..neither in size,nor intellect...SUCKS!
Yeah,so this some 17-18 year old chick comes and says....(this is sickeningly embarrassing),excuse me *UNCLE*???????? HUH??? WHHHHAAAATTTTTT??????? WHOOO??? WHERE????WHENN???
I mean,she should be saying,excuse me Chhotu(Okay,she was shorter to me I suppose,so Chhotu is kind of ruled out),but anything..ANYTHHING!!!!! ...Uncle? I died that day....Not laughing by the way...IT IS NOT FUNNY!!! OKAY??
Days like this really..frankly speaking...fuck you up!!! Hell, I am just 21!! I am not at the pinnacle of good looks,but UNCLE?? The word sounds obnoxious as it repeatedly rings in my ears..
UUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEIIIINNNNN.....Now I feel like a 4 year old kid....
Bullshit!! The girl must have been blind...Oh!! That is why she was wearing those shades!!!
This above paragraph is like those things that you want to tell someone,but somehow,you wish no one bothers reading it... And if you felt like laughing....and enjoyed it.....STOP AT ONCE!!!!!
NOT FUNNY!!! Please don't laugh...Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment