Wednesday 12 June 2013

Man! it was amazing!!

The house was very complicated.It had staircases all over the place.We were searching for something in the house,two girl,really good friends of mine and I. I don't know why  they were helping me out,probably that is what friends are for,besides,it made the scenario a lot better..(If I know you well enough to consider you a good friend,rather,if you consider me a good friend,please feel free to put yourself as one of the beautiful ladies,and even otherwise)
I was kind of bored with the searching...There was this pull-up bar inside.It was pretty high. But I leaped for it anyway.I caught it somehow. It's always fun to do stuff you think is out of your reach. If you happen to pull it off,you feel LIKE A BOSS!! Suddenly,it was like we were being surrounded.Someone was planning an ambush on us. There were moving shadows everywhere,crouching,trying to hide. We saw the motions around us. The three of us dashed for the rear exit before the attackers could surround the rear side entrance.
The house was in the middle of the forest. We got out of the house and dashed for open ground. It didn't seem like the best plan,neither now,nor then,but it was better than being ambushed in an enclosed surrounding.
Thankfully,the two girls were fast runners. So it wasn't the typical scene of pulling each other to stay together,or playing catch-up with the gang. But our pursuers were quick to realize our departure through the back gate. So they were hard on our tail. 
Right ahead,there was this huge tree that had blocked our path. It had fallen into this shallow depression in the ground. The two girls jumped straight over it. I surprisingly got my footing wrong,barely missing tripping over the tree's trunk,falling face down. Mind you,I did NOT fall face-down... 
Fortunately I had realized microfractions of a second before that I was not going to get my footing correctly before the jump. So I pushed the ground with all the force my legs could muster. I leapt over the log. It was a huge freaking leap. I realized something. I landed.This time,I pushed off even harder. 
A few moments passed. I heard a few gun shots. Then the chasers stopped firing at me. The girls stopped running. I could see their jaws drop in shock,amazement,rather. Actually everybody's jaws fell(except mine of course). A few feet off the ground,a figure that had leapt over the fallen tree,never landed.
Yeah baby!! I could fly!!
My first leap at the pull-up bar actually felt a bit strange. While the three of us were on the run,at the time I missed my footing and leaped,as I mentioned earlier,I realized that this one was completely worth a try. So I put everything into it. Initially,I felt as if I was losing altitude. But then  ,I managed to maintain flight. Those few moments of flight were the best thing I felt.
Our pursuers happened to realize that neither their numbers,nor guns  were of no use to them anymore.So they fled. 
And I woke up... I frankly don't feel bad about it. I felt great even after waking up.  I never felt something so real.There's another thing.The whole while,I knew I was dreaming. Somehow,I was able to control it.It has actually been a while that I wanted to read Sigmond Freud's book on dreams,especially since my English teacher had mentioned about this book in my 11th grade. Fortunately I do have the book. So I shall get to it at once.
This unfortunately wasn't much of a 'moral of the story' kind of a case. But I realized(in reality) that  a hunch towards an idea is probably worth a try.
Happy dreaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment